Saturday, August 20, 2005

Microsoft FrontPage vs. Nvu

I have noticed that Nvu has a really nice interface for using CCS.

I am not a great programmer and I really don't want to take the time to learn how to program a CCS file from scratch.

What I want to do is make cool changes to my web pages and get them to look the way I want, and I want to do this fast and easy.

This is what Nvu allows you to do. It is a little complicated if your going to try and create a CCS file on your own. But if you copy another CCS file it will show you everything in it and all the options.

Then you can just click on what you want and make the changes to it.

It will only have the attributes that are in the file you start with but if you look around it's not too hard to find one with a lot of stuff in it, then just quick and easy make the changes you want to make, no programming knowledge needed.

No comments: